Important Delivery Information
If you’re awaiting delivery of an order you’ve placed and have come here to query when it will arrive please note the following:
We aim to dispatch all orders within 3-5 working days, but please allow 7-10 working days for dispatch during the peak spring season or around public holidays when couriers do not operate and we are unable to ship.
Houseplant shipments will not be made during frosty periods of weather in winter, and where these occur, we will hold off shipping a few days until temperatures lift sufficiently to ensure the plants arrive with you in good condition – therefore, at certain times these deliveries may take longer than 3-5 working days. This will be governed by the weather and we will ship as soon as it is safe to do so. We apologise in advance for any delay in shipment due to the weather, and thank you for your patience during such times – we feel it much better to ensure you’re happy with good quality plants arriving a little slower, than having issues to contend with due to a frosted delivery.
If you are waiting on an order, don’t panic, it will arrive in due course and we thank you for your patience.
There is no need to contact us to chase up your delivery unless you’ve received a courier tracking number over 72hrs ago and your items have not arrived.
Please note your items may be dispatched separately, so please do not worry if you have not received all of your order. There is no need to contact us and the remainder will follow in due course.
If you have another query, please be sure to search our Knowledge Base using the search box above, as we’ve already prepared a wealth of information relating to gardening hints and planting tips, to specific queries we received about particular plants and orders placed here.
Please do note the above information regarding deliveries or orders at this time. Multiple public holidays do slow the process where we want plants to be of the best quality and as fresh as possible when they arrive with you. Should you still have a query, please use our contact form found below.
Please read the following information before using our contact form:
- Important – Please check our FAQs below before contacting us as we may have already answered your query
- Spam – Please only submit once per query. Submitting multiple times can cause our system to mark your message as spam and your query may be missed.
- Delivery – Check the delivery information above if you have a query about an awaiting order.
- Please attach photos if you are contacting us about a product; these may be required to support you further. When adding photos of your plants, please ensure they are unpacked and in full
- If you are contacting us about an order – please add your order reference number when messaging us
Welcome to our customer support centre & frequently asked questions.
We look forward to assisting you soon. This facility is also available within your Gardening Express customer account area.
Please note we will need to be notified within 14 days of any issues with your received order.