The top 10 climbers and vines, carefully selected by our editorial team. Whether you have a lush garden, a cosy balcony, or a modest indoor space, these delightful plants will surely add a touch of natural elegance and vibrant beauty to your surroundings. From their impressive ability to ascend walls and structures to their captivating blooms and foliage, climbers and vines have long been favoured for their ability to transform any space into a verdant oasis.
Overview of our top 10 climbers & vines
- Hedera Hibernica – Irish or Boston Ivy
- Parthenocissus Tricuspidata Veitchii – Boston Ivy
- Wisteria Floribunda Domino(‘Issai’)
- Wisteria Floribunda Lipstick
- Fragrant Evergreen Star Jasmin -Trachelospermum Jasminoides
- Campsis Radicans Flamenco – Trumpet Vine
- Clematis Montana Mayleen – Pink Flowering Clematis
- Lonicera x Heckrottii American Beauty
- Jasminum Nudiflorum – Yellow Flowering Jasmine
- Large circa 6ft Grape Vine – Vitis Vinifera ‘Purpurea’
For more details on these plants, read below.