Top 10 plants to attract pollinators to your garden, meticulously selected by our editorial team. As pollinators play a crucial role in sustaining our ecosystem and ensuring the growth and diversity of plant life, creating a haven for these industrious creatures is rewarding and essential for a thriving garden.
Overview of our top 10 plants to attract pollinators
- Munstead English Lavender – Lavandula Angustifolia ‘Munstead’
- Honeysuckle – Lonicera Henryi ‘Copper Beauty’
- Echinacea Purpurea – Purple Cone Flower Plants
- Rosemary Pyramid – Fragrant Rosmarinus Officinalis
- Achillea Millefolium Vintage White – Yarrow
- Aster Dumosus Samoa – Michaelmas Daisy
- Verbena Rigida – Low Growing Perennial Purple Verbena
- Allium Globemaster – Giant Globe Allium
- Phlox Subulata ‘Emerald Cushion’
- Digitalis Pink Panther – Foxgloves
For more details on these plants, read below.