Our editorial team carefully picked their top 10 spring flowerbed plants, and here is what they chose.
As the world awakens from the frosty slumber of winter, there is no better time to embrace the vibrant colours and delicate fragrances that spring offers. Whether you’re a seasoned gardener or just starting your green thumb journey, these enchanting blossoms will add life and beauty to your outdoor spaces.
Overview of our top 10 spring flowerbed plants
- Allium Globemaster – Giant Globe Allium
- Blue Grape Hyacinths – Muscari armenicum
- Digitalis Pink Panther – Foxgloves
- Tulip Red Riding Hood
- Hyacinth Pink & Blue Bubblegum in Bud
- Snowdrops – Galanthus nivalis (var. elwesii)
- Scilla sibirica – Siberian Squills
- Crocus Large Flowerbed Mix
- Narcissus Golden Echo – Fragrant Daffodil
- Chionodoxa Pink Giant – Glory of the Snow
For more details on these plants, read below.